The judges will set challenges in four categories representing UK Transport at the national, regional, local and city levels. Challenges will be announced in June.
The judges represent the road transport industry at national, regional, local and city levels. They set challenges and select the finalists who will present their ideas to them at Highways UK in a "dragons' den" style format.
Qualifying Entries will Benefit from
- Presentation to and feedback from the judges, representing the road transport industry
- Interaction with industry experts, client organisations and attendees at Highways UK
- Free wall display and brochure content at Highways UK
- An opportunity to secure post event mentoring and even trials from highways asset owners
- Must be intelligent infrastructure (ie the solution must use data and power)
- Shown to provide a clear benefit to the big issues of safety, pollution, cost and congestion
Awards are presented to the winners from each category and the overall winner at Highways UK on Thursday 8 November