Travel and hotels
Please note: Highways UK is aiming to achieve the environmental standard ISO 20121 by its 2021 edition. As part of this process, please be mindful of your carbon footprint when travelling to the show. Thank you.
Highways UK is in NEC's Hall 9. It is open to the visitors as follows:
- Wednesday 6 November, 0830-1730 (with receptions and dinner running to 2300)
- Thursday 7 November, 0830-1630
- You can access NEC directly from Birmingham International train station and Birmingham Airport. Please note Hall 9 is a 15 minute walk from the station.
- If you intend to drive, NEC is off junction 6 of the M42. Set your satnav to B40 1NT or enter Hall 9 into the NEC's travel website here. You will be using the NEC north car parks carparks which will be clearly signposted on the day.
- If you intend to travel by train (which we would encourage), please note that Virgin Trains offer a 20% discount to visitors to the NEC. You will find more information here.
- For other train timetables and tickets try thetrainline.com
- You'll find plenty more travel information here: http://www.thenec.co.uk/visiting-us/getting-here
For discounted hotel options with our accommodation partner please click here